DOT Compliance Services
About DOT Compliance
DOT Compliance Services was founded in 2013 by Michael Tabman, retired FBI Special Agent in Charge and former police officer. DOT Compliance Services has grown into a family business, providing you with the personal touch.
As a DOT/FMCSA approved Blanket Process Agent, we will file your BOC-3 electronically and it is effective immediately.
After being granted your DOT Authority, there are many compliance matters that must be addressed. From drug testing and permits to IRP and IFTA, we ensure you remain compliant and on the road.
We know how to navigate complex rules and regulations. You want to pass your initial audit the first time. If you must prepare a Corrective Action Plan, you need it done correctly, or you will be put out of service.
DOT Compliance Services is a full service, one-stop shopping DOT Compliance Agent.
Let’s get started….
- We are DOT approved BOC-3 Blanket Agent
- Required for obtaining authority
- Filed electronically, effective immediately
- Interstate commercial motor vehicles over 10,001 GVWR
- Licensed Property Brokers and Freight Forwarders with USDOT numbers
- Transport Hazardous Materials
- Certificate is required to begin operations
- DOT mails to you; approximately 10 day waiting period
- We email your Certificate the morning your authority is granted