State Permits

Some states require their own permits or certificates to operate in the state.

If your GVW exceeds 60,000 lbs you will need a KYU if you plan to operate in the state of Kentucky.

In New York, a HUT certificate of registration is required for any truck, tractor, or other self-propelled vehicle of over 18,000 pounds. You must obtain a certificate of registration for each vehicle subject to HUT.

A NM permit is required if your GVWR or GCVWR is 26,001 or more, and you are planning to do business or travel in the state of New Mexico.

Showing all 7 results