Last Updated: 2/11/2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions(“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://cmvcentral.com website and the “Our Products” store operated by DOT Compliance Services℠ (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and the use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes as material change will be at our sole discretion.
Copyright and Trademarks
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other international copyright laws, and is the property of DOT Compliance Services except when prevented by law. The collective work includes works that are licensed to DOT Compliance Services. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission to copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with DOT Compliance Services or purchasing our products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized by DOT Compliance Services. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of DOT Compliance Services – including but not limited to DOTComply℠, DOT-Comply℠, and DCS℠ – used in the site are trademarks and/or service marks of DOT Compliance Services.
In the event that a DOT Compliance Services product or service is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. DOT Compliance Services reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Please enter your order information carefully; we are not responsible for errors. We begin work immediately. Sales are final; no refunds can be provided.
DOT Compliance Services is a private company and not part of any government agency. The information contained on website.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only. DOT Compliance Services assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the services and products offered on this site, or the performance of the services and products. To the fullest extent permitted by law, DOT Compliance Services shall not be liable for pain and suffering, losses, or emotional distress incurred by you or any third party that arise in connection with the Services.
No Legal Advice
DOT Compliance Services is not a law firm, does not provide legal advice, and is not a substitute for a law firm. Sending us an email, speaking to use by phone, or using any of the Services, does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship.
Links to other Websites
Our service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned, controlled, maintained by, or in any way affiliated with DOT Compliance Services.
DOT Compliance Services has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. DOT Compliance Services does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
You further acknowledge and agree that DOT Compliance Services shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web services.
Use of Website
- You may not (a) use any Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international laws, (b) violate or encourage others to violate any right of or obligation to a third party, including by infringing, misappropriating, or violating intellectual property, confidentiality, or privacy rights.
- You may not use the Services or any information provided through the Services for the transmission of advertising or promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation.
- You may not use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services; including by (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm or other malicious code, or (b) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide any of the Services, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server.
- You may not post or transmit Content on or through the Services that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false or misleading, or incites an illegal act; you may not intimidate or harass another through the Services; and, you may not post or transmit any personally identifiable information about persons under 13 years of age on or through the Services.
- You may not impersonate another person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity when using the Services; you may not use or attempt to use another’s account or personal information without authorization; and you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Services, through hacking password mining or any other means.
To the extent authorized by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless DOT Compliance Services, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from or arising out of (a) your violation of the Terms, (b) your use of any of the Services, and/or (c) the Content you make available on any of the Services.
Waiver of Arbitration, Law Governing, and Venue
Disputes shall be directed to DOT Compliance Services directly. If you believe your account has been charged erroneously or without your permission, this shall be addressed by contacting DOT Compliance Services as specified on our contact page. You agree to not employ chargeback or the arbitration of credit card issuers or networks in the dispute of any charges and waive any rights to have charges reversed via chargeback or to arbitration by credit card networks or issuers. You shall be liable for any fees incurred due to use of chargeback. Payment through American Express is deprecated. These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the primary place of business of DOT Compliance Services. The venue shall be considered proper only in the state courts of Kansas located in Johnson County, Kansas.
DOT Compliance Services may modify, suspend, or terminate the operation of, or access to, all or any portion of the Services at any time for any reason. Additionally, your individual access to, and use of, the Services may be terminated at the discretion of DOT Compliance Services.
If you wish to terminate this agreement, you may immediately stop accessing or using the Services at any time.
Your right to access and use the Services can be terminated automatically upon your breach of any of the Terms.
The disclaimer of warranties, the limitation of liability, and the jurisdiction and applicable law provisions will survive any termination. Any applicable license grants are not impacted by the termination of the Terms and shall continue in effect subject to the terms of the applicable license. Your indemnification obligations will survive for a minimum of one year after termination.